Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kentucky Conference

David and I just returned from the Women's Regional Publications of America conference in Louisville, KY. Cathy Zion, publisher of Today's Women and 2 other publications in Louisville hosted us. We were treated to great speakers, great food, great company (with great ideas and friendship) and of course, horse racing.

I've posted some pictures of some participants at the conference, Churchill Downs, and from our little side tour we took on the way out of town. The landscape was so beautiful and horses plentiful. I wasn't able to get very good photos of horses except at Churchill Downs racing. David and I stopped at the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln near Elizabethtown on the way home too. I like to photograph the outdoors - landscapes, rustic buildings, flowers and more. Check out the photo album on the right hand side. Enjoy!

No comments: