Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sad News

I regret to announce that we have closed the offices of Memphis Woman. I will keep the site, blog & networking site up as long as I can. Please visit www.memphiswomanonline.com, www.memphiswomensyellowpages.com, and www.tennesseewomensyellowpages.com.
Visit Memphis Woman Social & Professional Network at http://memphiswoman.ning.com to connect with area women.

See my custom painted glassware at http://lisasfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com.
See my hand painted hanging tile, great for holiday gifts - $18 each!
Click on the slide show to see larger photos in our photo album.


I'm currently searching for a job with benefits for my family. I have owned my own publishing business for 15 1/2 years and have made hundreds of contacts with corporations, small businesses, non-profits, and government agencies. I have abilities in business management, which includes areas such as developing new ideas, promotions, and special events including marketing. My resume is available by request. Thanks for your support!
Lisa Montgomery
901.753.6716

No comments: